Masturbation is stimulation of sexual organs – penis, vagina, breasts to derive sexual pleasure without penetrative sex. Both boys and girls (men and women) can relieve sexual feelings experience sexual pleasure though masturbation. There are a lot of myths and misconceptions related to masturbation and nightfall.
Myth & Fact : about masturbation and Nightfall:
1. Myth: most boys masturbate, but very few girls masturbate.
Fact: This is not true. It is natural for both girls and boys to masturbate.
2. Myth: If an adolescent boy masturbates too much, his adult sex life will be affected.
Fact: False. Masturbation does not affect sex life.
3. Myth: Most people stop masturbating after they get married.
Fact: False. People may or may not continue to masturbate after marriage. It is quite normal.
4. Myth: People who masturbate to much are tired and irritable most of the time.
Fact: False. Irritability and tiredness are not increased by masturbation.
5. Myth: Masturbation is considered more acceptable today than it used to be.
Fact: Still, it is common for people who masturbate to feel guilty about it. It is unnecessary to feel guilty. It is true that masturbation is more accepted now that before.
6. Myth: Masturbation can cause pimples, acne, and other skin problems in teens.
Fact: False. It has nothing to do with these changes. Acne and pimples are due to oily skin and go away after a few years spontaneously.
7. Myth: Loss of semen during nightfall leads to weakness of body.
Fact: This is normal among adolescent boys. It does not cause tiredness.
8. Myth: People who masturbate too much when they are young may, as result, have mental problems when they get older.
Fact: False. Only if they are not aware that it is normal to masturbate, they will develop guilt and mental problems.
9. Myth: Boys with bad thoughts have nightfall and it is dangerous for their health.
Fact: False. It is normal for boys to have nightfall not only in the night but also sometimes during the day while sleeping. The penis may get erect during the day also without any sexual urge.
10. Myth: If the penis is small in size, the man is impotent and cannot have sex.
Fact: False. The size of the penis has nothing to do with sexual intercourse. If the penis does not get erect for any reason at the time of sex then it is difficult to have sexual intercourse.
11. Myth: masturbation results in curvature if penis.
Fact: False. Penis normally may be little bit curved or stand to one side.